WWII Sterling RCAF Operational Missions Wing
Instituted in 1943, and awarded to aviators and air crew of the Royal Canadian Air Force for completion of an operational tour of duty. This small wing was worn on the center panel of the left breast pocket following its award. 1 1/2 inch wide, with screw post attachments. Marked “Sterling” and “Stephenson”, a rare maker for this wing.