Named Imperial German 60th (7th Brandenburg) Infantry “Margrave Charles” Regiment Reservist Flask
The porcelain disks on each side of the flask are without chips or cracks. The flask is named to Reseve Gefreiter Terstappen, who served in the unit from 1898 to 1900. The red, white and black hanging cord remains with the flask, although several of the rings which retain the cord on the ides of the flask are missing. The interior metal closure cap is present beneath the decorative drinking cup top. The flask and top have an uncleaned patina. Overall very good condition.