Third Reich Named 1935 Army Signals Unit Stein
A half liter porcelain stein which depicts an enlisted man of a signals unit at work in the field. Approximately 6 1/2 inches tall overall. The lid is engraved with the name “Max Wolfel”. The stein bears the army eagle and swastika and the designation of “E.N. Kp. 8. Regb. 1935” for “Erganzungs Nachrichten Kompanie 8”, or “Reserve Signals Company 8”, in Regensburg. The stein shows that while the soldier works with his communications equipment the twin spires of the Regensbug cathedral of Saint Peter can be seen in the distance. Excellent condition without chips or cracks.