Named Third Reich 12th Machine Gun Company Infantry Regiment Lubeck
“Infantry Regimet Lubeck” was the name given to the German Army 6th Infantry Regiment in the expansion of the Reichshwehr in 1934. It became Grenadier Regiment 6 in 1942, and ended the war in Kurland. The pottery half liter stein ia approximately 6 inches tall overall, wit a lid showing a combat helmet in relief. The stein is in near mint condition, without chips or cracks. The owner’s name of “Stolpmann” appears on the side of the stein.