1954 Berlin Tempelhof Air Base Souvenir Stein
Approximately 9 inches tall. One side displays the main terminal of Tempelhof with an American flag. The opposite side shows the three occupied regions of Germany as well as the red area of East Germany. Above is the German phrase “Insel der Freiheit, or “Island of Freedom”. The name of “James V. Marion” appears on the body of the stein and it is engraved on to the lid. The base is the naked lady lithopane.