The complete named uniform and associated items of Technical Corporal Daniel R. Cordick, who served in one of the Special Amphibious Engineer Battalions in Europe during World War II. The group consists of the following items:
- "Ike" style uniform jacket, with an interior Quartermaster tag dated December 16, 1944, and designated as size 36 regular. The jacket has Technical Corporal rank chevrons on each sleeve; Corps of Engineers collar brass; a shoulder patch of the Special Amphibious Engineer brigade; the sea horse pocket patch of the amphibious engineers; 5 overseas stripes and a single enlistment Good Conduct stripe; and individual ribbons for the Army Good Conduct Medal, the European Campaign Medal with two campaign stars, and the World War II Victory Medal, A cloth discharge eagle patch is sewn over the right breast pocket. The interior lining of the jacket has Cordick's name and service number written on it. The jacket is very clean and in excellent condition.
- Olive drab wool enlisted shirt, the "special" model with gas flap. The shirt has in interior Quartermaster tag dated June 26, 1942. The shirt size is 14 1/2-33. The shirt has Cordick's cloth name tag sewn into the collar. The shirt is very clean and in excellent condition.
- Olive drab wool enlisted trousers, The trousers have Cordick's name stamped inside, and a size tag of 31-31. The trousers are in excellent condition.
- Khaki wool neck tie.
- Overseas cap, olive wool, piped in red and white for the Corps of Engineers. The cap shows wear and use but is in good condition.
- Additional items with the uniform consist of Cordick's dog tags, on their neck chain. These are the earlier "Next of Kin" style tags. There is also a small religious medal on the chain; Cordick's Army Good Conduct Medal, slot brooch, unnamed as awarded; an extra pair of enlisted engineer collar brass; a discharge emblem lapel button; and a token with Cordick's name engraved on it as a member of the Brotherhood of Railroad Trainmen.
A complete group to a member of one of the Special amphibious Engineer Brigades in overall exceptional condition.